New Youtube Channel

Now that my home's internet speed is upgraded, I can make more videos!
This is my new channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgW4rIH3Gg6Lc8v4G0QlqgA
Please subscribe!

Friday, January 22, 2010

My First Award




Wow, I've been nominated for this award twice in a week. Thanks to TracieMoo of Bittersweet Flavours and Pearlyn of A Full-Timed Housefly. Hehe, it feels like a chain letter. But it seems that I don't have that much of fellow blogger friends to pass to, since these 2 are already part of my constant readers.
So I'll pass this award to readers to have commented a few times on my blog. Sorry to all those who read constantly but since u never left a word for me, I wouldn't know who u are.


 Having the picture of the award posted onto your blog, one should
  • Share the 10 things in life that make you happy with your readers
  • Pass on the award to 10 other bloggers who brighten up your day
  • Share the links to the 10 bloggers', as mentioned above, on your blog
  • Get the 10 bloggers informed about the award
  • Ask the 10 award recipients to relink their blogs to yours.
10 things in life that make me happy

1. A morning kiss from hubby.
2. When my all my food gets cleaned up from their dishes in no time.
3. Perfect bakes and perfect dishes. How I hate it when the time and money spent is wasted.
4. Flowers... easy huh.. but I am rather old fashioned
5. A long night's sleep.. 8 hours undisturbed by calls for milk. Sometimes Lydia calls for milk at 6am, then Lyanne at 7am... sigh... :(
6. Lydia dancing and singing. She can really follow children concert's dance moves, Barney action songs...Her Nanny even brings her to her ballroom dancing class.
7. Lyanne doing baby talk. Her first word, "No more" and until now.. her other word is "Open", and she'll shove me a bag of biscuits.
8. Lots of hits and comments on my blog. See.... u can make me happy..so please comment.
9. When people try out my recipes, give feedback, post my recipes and link them back to me.
10. Calls or smses from old time buddies. Chat chat chat.....

I'd like to pass this award to
1. Galronni
2. Blessed Homemaker
3. Shirley of Kokken69
4. J of J's Kitchen
5. Anne from Simply Anne's
6. Sweetiepie from What's for Dessert Today
7. DG from Test and Tested
8. CHVoon from Life 2009
9. Sonia from Nasi Lemak Lover
10. Cheng Yee Lee, a friend of mine.

9 comments:

  1. er... Just know i have comment... but not appear here

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i got award as well ar hahaha

    Thank you thank you.

    How to collect??? copy the photos right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voon,
    You have to wait for me to approve ur comment la... dun be so kan cheong.

    Yaya, copy the picture and paste it to ur blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy this is your second award ! You did not collect the " happy mama blogger " award from me last time...hehehehe... drop by my kitchen and collect it under " award " ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) Thank you for passing this award to me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Wendy for the award. Though I still cannot figure out how to claim it.. - anyway, it is the thought that counts :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Wendy, Thanks for the award. Received and passed along as well. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog.
All comments are greatly appreciated.

If you have tried any of the recipes and blogged about it, please provide a link so that others may have a look at it too :)

FOR NON BLOGGERS:
Please select profile and click "Name/URL" if u do not have any profiles on any of those listed, type in the name (leave the URL empty)

It's not nice to call you ANONYMOUS, so please leave a name.
From 15/11/13 onwards, I will NOT reply comments with no name.

Only comments on posts older than 24 hours will be moderated :)
You won't see them appearing immediately if it's not a fresh post.






Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...